BEUK Strategic Partner Scheme
Our Strategic Partner Scheme recognises professional consultancies who are committed to promoting excellence in Business English training and offering high quality services to global clients.
Joining the scheme means you will be supported by a professional body offering assured high quality Business English and communication training.
Other benefits of the Strategic Partner scheme include:
- An official Partner Agency Certificate
- Use of the Business English UK Strategic Partner logo
- Priority access to networking opportunities and direct contact with decision-makers of Business English UK member centres
- Access to special offers from members
- Access to Partner Agency-only events
- Free marketing materials and staff training on promoting Business English courses to the corporate market
- Listing on, and links to, the Business English UK website
- Preferential booking for Business English UK exclusive inward missions, conferences, work-shops and events
- Support from BEUK to help to win large tenders/contracts
To join the scheme, you must:
- Be established for at least two years.
- Show evidence of professionalism through membership of a professional body or trade association.
- Attend at least one BEUK event every two years.
- Be endorsed by at least two Business English UK members.
- Pay an annual subscription fee.
How do we join the scheme?
You can apply to become a Strategic Partner, or a Business English UK member can nominate you.
You will need to complete a Strategic Partner profile form, including the names of two BEUK members you work with (one if you were nominated by a BEUK member). We will contact them for references, and if they are positive we will confirm your membership.
Click Here To Register