Become a member
Membership of Business English UK gives you will be support from a professional group which represents and works exclusively for the interests of our industry. Key benefits include:
- The opportunity for joint promotional activities: combining marketing resources makes it possible to reach a larger target group
- Raising your profile through BEUK marketing and PR activities
- A “one stop shop,” attracting clients and enabling them to discover quickly and easily what different members offer
- Access to a wider range of clients through being part of a large, specialist group offering a wide selection of courses
- A close relationship with English UK, including shared offices and staff, enabling BEUK activities to be co-ordinated and supported
- Increasing your brand strength by using both BEUK and English UK logos in promotional materials
Business English UK member services
- Free listing on Business English UK Schools and Courses Directory
- Free listing on Business English UK website
- Receiving all course enquiries from prospective clients
- Promotional activities
- PR campaigns to raise industry awareness among key stakeholders
- Strategic partnerships with trade associations
- Industry-related workshops and conferences
- Mail and e-mail shots to company contacts in priority markets
- A monthly newsflash to help you keep in touch
- Professional training and conferences for Business English trainers
Business English UK membership is open to English UK members only.
In addition, the centre must meet the conditions of the Business English UK Charter & Constitution, and pay the annual membership fee.
How to Join
To sign up for Business English UK membership, simply complete and return the Charter & Institution form by either post or email.